Psychological coaching is seeing a psychologist, but not because you’re worried about something. Instead, psychological coaching seeks to assist people “making a change”, or address a doubt. This is achieved by:
- Stimulating powerful conversation
- Assessing and fully understanding what is to be changed
- Creating a personalised change program
Think of me as your personal trainer. I will work with you to increase your mental fitness, helping you complete the marathon we call life.
I provide space and conversation that is based solely on you. In this space, tell me:
- What you want to fix
- What you want to focus on
- What you are looking to gain
Once we examine why you are seeking psychological coaching, I will create a unique plan for you. This plan includes:
- Role play
- Psychological techniques and strategies to enable change
- Behavioural simulations to practice and solidify change
How many sessions, and over what period of they take place, is based on the individual; but a approximately 7-8 sessions over 3 months is a good, rough guide.
Get in touch
Please fill out the form below and we’ll come back to you within a day: